jueves, 21 de agosto de 2008

Grupos de estética llamativa: AFI

A mi el cantante me parece un cruce entre David Bowie y Marilyn Manson. ¿No os parece?



Hey Miss Murder,
Can I make beauty stay
If I take my life?

With just a look they shook
And heavens bowed before him.
Simply a look can break your heart.
The stars that pierce the sky;
He left them all behind.
We’re left to wonder why
He left us all behind.

Dreams of his crash won’t pass
Or how they all adored him.
Beauty will last when spiraled down.
The stars that mystify
He left them all behind.
And how his children cry
He left us all behind.

What's the rift that twists
within this furthest mystery?
I would gladly bet my life upon it.
At the cost of love your ray of light
Will fizzle out without hope.
When the empty sand just flowing through our empty skin,
And we're searching for what we were promised.
Reaching for the cold and rain we never let go,
They won't ever let us blow our filthy hands apart.

1 comentario:

Richard dijo...

Hola, lo primero es decirle a los merovingios que tengan paciencia con el vídeo, porque la canción de verdad es cojonuda, pero empieza a los 2 minutos de vídeo.

Llevo meses escuchando esta canción en la radio por internet y casi es una pena ponerle cara al grupo. Lo que sí que me ha venido bien es es la letra de la canción, si os digo lo que entendía en el estribillo... "this is my loco night", en lugar de "hey mis murther, can i"